Join us at the album release party on September 18 at Blues Alley.
On Monday, September 18th, 2017, the Dave Kline Band will return to BluesAlley for the release party for Shifting Borders. The band sold out the 8 pmshow in March and the audience was blown away. Dave Kline on this album has been called, “a world jazz violin tour de force" by Midwest Review and you will see why!
- Dave Kline, England and DC, on electric violin and acoustic guitar
- Fernando Mojica, Colombia and DC, on electric guitar
- Etu Dieng Senegal and DC, on electric bass
- Olaolu Ajibade, Nigeria and DC, on drums
- Dan Paul, Philly, on keyboards
- Lynn Verroneau, Canada and DC, on guest vocals
- Ken Avis, England and DC, on guest vocals